Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Night Before

It is 8:10pm. I just got home from work and a work-related meeting. I haven't eaten dinner yet. I haven't packed yet. I haven't taken my clothes out of the drier yet. But we are still leaving tomorrow.

Suddenly, work got busy. I have a list of things to do before I leave, and only about 4 hours to do them.

I'm worried about being gone for 2 weeks. What if all my clients' cases get denied while I'm away? I feel bad leaving my kitties behind. They will be taken good care of while we're gone, but I'll miss them. Zeusy is sitting on my lap at the moment and wants me to scratch her head.

Anyway, my goal is to write a short blog each night during our trip, so this is the first one ... although, technically, our trip hasn't started yet. Tomorrow night we'll (hopefully) be in Buffalo by now.

No comments: