Some thoughts for the evening:
1) When I sang Annika her "good night" song, she was trying to sing along with her goo's. She was totally imitating me. It was really cute. Sometimes I feel bad putting her to bed when she's so smiley.
2) For some reason, everyone thinks our anniversary was yesterday or today.
3) After Annika had a major diaper blowout last night on one of my friend's laps, we are into the size 2 diapers. But I only bought one package. I think we'll be buying the 2-3 sized diapers next time. From now on, I'm going to be more conservative about the amount of diapers I buy in each size. That's the big trade-off with buying in bulk. Your timing has to be perfect, or else you're stuck with a lot of extra.
4) What is it with cell phones and annoying commercials? Between The Verizon Network and AT&T's milky minutes, they drive me crazy. And then there are Verizon's ads for Fios when Fios isn't even available in this area! What? But the recent Prius ads are awesome.
5) "More To Love" is perhaps one of the most painful television shows to watch that I've seen in a long time. I wonder if they'll get any viewers once "So You Think You Can Dance" is finished for the season?