Friday, July 17, 2009

So around this time last year, according to this blog, we had just come back from a weekend hiking trip to the Adirondacks followed by a college reunion and a stop at our friends' house in Vermont.

This weekend, we are going to a birthday party for the little girl across the street, who is turning 3. And we are meeting up with some of the women from my new moms' group for brunch with babies and spouses.

I guess life has changed.

Annie slept EIGHT hours last night. She's been drinking down 5-6 ounces of formula at a time and we finally bought a bunch of those 8 ounce bottles. She has now given us a "hat trick" of long nights - we've had 2 nights of 7 hours, and then there's last night, in which she slept from about 10:30 to 6:30. Some of the babies in my new moms' group are apparently sleeping 10 or more hours. But I'll be happy with 7 or 8. I feel like I can think a little more clearly now. I still have 3 months of no sleep to catch up on, but it's definitely getting better.

Today we drive out to Marlboro to visit some friends.

No comments: