Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the moms out there, I hope you had a happy mother's day. I had a very nice first mother's day. My mom was here, visiting from Buffalo. Today we went to the Lilac Festival at the Arnold Arboretum, same as last year. The lilacs are just amazing, and we always say that we really should go to the Arboretum more often because it is just a beautiful place.

Here are me and my mom with the lilacs:



And here we are with Annika, after we fed her:

After we saw the lilacs, we went to Legal Seafood for lunch. I was pretty nervous about bringing Annie into the restaurant. She did end up waking up at the end of our meal, and I brought her to the restroom to change her. Thankfully, my mom was there and helped me. It's pretty intimidating to bring the baby out in public. There is so much stuff to bring with her and I never know how things are going to actually go down once we're out in public. Luckily, she's a pretty calm baby most of the time.

1 comment:

A Fuss said...

Annie's facial expression in that picture is priceless. She is sooo adorable!