Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow storm?

Welcome to the Blizzard of 2010!

Um, except that it's only raining. Oops. It's about 35 degrees here, which is probably too warm for it to snow. But the whole city of Boston seems to be shutting down. My office closed at noon (not that it would matter, since I'm off on Wednesdays). So I'm assuming that they all know something that I don't know, and that we'll soon have a blizzard.

Why do I want it to snow? Well, I don't really. Except that we haven't gotten much this year, and I'd really like to give Annie more sled rides in her new sled. Plus, I would rather get the snow now than in April.

In good news, the doctor confirmed this morning that Annie's ear infection is finally gone, baby, gone. Also, while we were waiting, I put her on the scale (sans clothes and diaper), because I have to record her height and weight for the 10 month mark coming up on Sunday (for her baby book). Annie is now 20 lbs, 8 oz. She has definitely slowed down in the weight gain department, as she has gained less than a pound from last month. But no cause for concern - she is still her rolly-polly self. :)

We're looking forward to spending the long weekend with my mom, who is coming into Boston tomorrow night til Monday night. Oh, right. I guess that means it's time for me to clean the house!!

No comments: