Saturday, December 5, 2009

Got Tooth?

I am happy to report that this morning, when I felt Annie's gums, I felt a little razor edge. The tooth has finally come through. Thank goodness. Annie's sleep has been back to normal for the last two nights, although she does seem to have developed a bit of a cough. Both she and I are fighting a head cold.

Yesterday was a nice day because Jim didn't have to go into work, due to the crazy hours he put in this week at the conference. It was a nice, relaxing day. We got lunch at S&S Deli, and then checked out the toy store next door, called Stellabella Toys. It felt like a Saturday, even though it was only Friday.

Today Annie and I are going to a focus group at Isis for the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. In exchange for our participation, I get a $50 gift card to Isis! Pretty cool. DPA is particularly interested in what Annie has to say about her first months on earth.

I also finally ordered a car seat for Annie - Evenflo Symphony. I got a deal on it at Albee Baby, with free shipping too. I ordered it on Tuesday night, and it arrived yesterday afternoon. We're going to see about installing it in the car later today. We still have to order another one, but I thought we'd try this one out. If we like it, we get another one. If not, we order another brand.

I'm off to pack up the diaper bag so we can leave for Isis.

No comments: